WELCOME TO THE NEXT GENERATION OF CORTISOL SUPPORT.
The first, full-spectrum VEGAN formula to target the three critical Rs of cortisol balance – Recover cortisol function, Reset the neuroendocrine communication network, and Rebalance the metabolic response.*
Full-spectrum formula that targets the 3Rs of cortisol balance: Recover, Reset, and Rebalance for healthy energy, balanced stress hormones, and mood.*
- Designed to Recover cortisol function for hormone balance, Reset neuroendocrine communication, and Rebalance metabolic responses*
- Includes Ashwagandha, bioactive B vitamins, Magnesium, Boswellia, Copaiba Oil, vegan Omega-3s (triglyceride form), and Rhodiola rosea*
- Provides a multi-layered approach to support adrenal recovery and resilience by targeting the adrenal/HPA axis, neuroendocrine network communications, and immune-inflammatory systems.*
- Offers copaiba oil, an essential oil rich in beta-caryophyllene (BCP) and a good source of terpenes, which are stronger activators of the endocannabinoid system than cannabidiols, and generally better tolerated than hemp oil.*
- Supports the endocannabinoid system to promote healthy stress responses, without the need for hemp-derived ingredients.*
- Helps parasympathetic system recovery, circadian reset and neuroendocrine balance, supporting a healthy response to stress.*
Detailed product information
Up to 80% of Americans report experiencing mild to serious feelings of stress throughout their daily lives1
- More than 90% of Americans have nutrient gaps that contribute to an altered metabolic response, energetics, and hormone imbalance. Poor dietary choices and habits contribute to deficiency in levels of magnesium, B vitamins, and omega-3/DHA levels.2
- Nearly 60% of Americans have underlying compromised immune and inflammatory responses due to lifestyle.3
- Prolonged states of stress contribute to poor sleep quality, which in turn can accelerate immune responses, contributing to overall sluggishness, loss of energy and attention, ‘burn-out’ and brain fog.
- American Psychological Association. 2020; 2.
- Medical Economics. 2016.
- Pahwa, R, et al. StatPearls. 2022 Jan.
- Imbalance in the adrenal/HPA axis system leads to prolonged time to recovery and triggers underlying inflammatory responses.
- The adrenal/HPA axis plays a central role in a balanced and synchronized stress response, including stress hormones. With repeated and frequent feelings of anxiousness, the adrenal system may become dysfunctional by losing the ability to have a resilient and appropriate cortisol response. When this system loses its ability to recover, sensations of tiredness, loss of energy, prolonged feelings of stress can be experienced.
- Prolonged feelings of uncontrolled stress can contribute to imbalances in energetics and difficulty supporting healthy stress and mood responses.
- A unique, first-to-market, plant-based combination of clinically effective adrenal supportive ingredients not previously available in a single formula.*
- This innovative product brings together a full system of support for balancing adrenal/HPA axis, endocannabinoid system, the immune system and metabolic system responses to help moderate fatigue under stressful conditions.*
- As an alternative to hemp-derived products, Cortisol Balance features copaiba oil, which can more effectively support the endocannabinoid system to recover, reset and rebalance the adrenals, in addition to providing stress, immune, cardiovascular, digestive and antioxidant support.*
- Broad-spectrum adrenal and stress support.*
- No animal derived ingredients.
How it Works
- Ashwagandha and Magnesium have been clinically studied to support a balanced adrenal response that promotes resiliency in times of elevated feelings of stress. More specifically, ashwagandha may help activate receptors in the CNS to help balance cortisol production and release.*
- The endocannabinoid system plays an important role in balancing energetics and activation of the metabolic, immune, and central nervous systems. Activation of cannabinoid receptors (CB2) in these systems is critical to encourage the adrenals to reset. Copaiba Oil may offer a more efficient activation of CB2 receptors than hemp-derived products. Combination effects of Copaiba oil (specific CB2 activator) with Boswellia (helps balance endocannabinoid capacity) support a healthy and functional stress response.*
- Copaiba Oil and Boswellia provide terpenes and boswellic acids to promote a healthy immune and metabolic response.*
- Algae-derived or vegan Omega-3/DHA providedin the ideal triglyceride form for absorption and tolerance, helps to support and maintain healthy central nervous system function and cellular signaling.*
- A balanced neuroendocrine system network supports healthful and relaxing sleep cycles for good recovery and optimal functional capacity of the adrenal and immune systems.*
- A well-recognized adaptogen, Eleuthero has been indicated to help moderate corticosterone activity.4,5 Corticosterone promotes the conversion of amino acids into carbohydrates and glycogen stores in the body, thereby supporting optimal energy reserves.
- Rhodiola Rosea, contains rosavins and salidrosides, to help balance hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal activity. Rhodiola can have a calming effect on the central nervous system and supports healthy adrenal gland function. In particular, rhodiola may help to moderate mild fatigue under stressful conditions.6*
4. J Ethnopharmacol. 2004; 95(2-3): 447-53.
5. Gaffney BT, et al. Life Sci. 2001 Dec 14;70(4):431-42.
6. Darbinyan V, et al. Phytomedicine. 2000 Oct;7(5):365-71.
The Vital Nutrients difference
CORTISOL BALANCE is the first complete adrenal and cortisol health formula showcasing scientifically substantiated, non-animal derived ingredients.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.